Position: Lecturer (Bsc.N, Msc. Nursing management and administration) and Acting Chairman
Department: Medical Surgical Nursing and Pre-clinical Sciences
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
View full CV
Githemo G, Karani A.K, Ogutu, M., & Gachoka, H. (2018). Evaluation of Patient Satisfaction with Nursing Care at Two Public Hospitals in Kenya : An Interventional Study. Nursing and health care international journal,2(4) 1–8.
- Githemo K.G.,Karani A., Ogutu, M., & Gachoka, H. (2017). Patient ’ s Participation in Nursing Care : an Integration of Orems Theory to the Nursing Process at Two Public Hospitals in Kenya. Nursing and health care international journal , 1(3) 1–13.
- Githemo G., Karani, A., Ogutu, M., & Gachoka, H. (2017). Nurses knowledge , Perspectives and Practice of the nursing Process in Two Public Hospitals in Kenya : an Interventional Study. Journal of Nursing and health care 2(2), 1–7.
- Githemo, G. (September 2007). Utilization of performance results by nurse managers in public hospitals. Paper presented at the national Nurses Association national conference at in Nairobi
- Githemo, G. (20th August 2013). Teaching nursing leadership and management. Paper Presented during the Nursing council of Kenya symposium at the Panafric Hotel, Nairobi
- Githemo Grace (22nd to 24th May 2017) Integration of Orem’s theory to the nursing process in the care of patients recovering from post obstetric fistula surgery to enhance patient participation: Paper presented during International Reproductive Health Conference on obstetric fistula at Kenyatta University Conference Center
Last Updated on Monday, 29 June 2020 08:24