Contact Address: 1744-00200 Nairobi
Area of Specialization:
Download Full CV
- Bor T, Kwalimwa J, Chebor A Mwaura J, and Muiva M. (2016). Uptake of cervical cancer screening among women aged 21-65 years seeking health services in uasin-gishu district hospital. Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing. Vol29 pp 20-31
- Kwalimwa J, Mwaura J, Muiva M, Thomas B and Chebor A. (2015). Barriers to access of quality renal replacement therapy at the Kenyatta National Hospital. Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR- JNHS) 4 (6) pp24-31. DOI: 10.9790/1959-04642431
- Rutgers University Global Research Collaborative Fellow.
SCIENTIFIC PAPERS PRESENTATIONS
- Nephrology Nurses Association of Kenya Conference Paper title: Patient safety culture in nephrology nursing practice settings. A Review of Literature. (April, 2018).
- Nephrology Nurses Association of Kenya Conference Paper title: Holistic care of end-stage renal disease patients. A Review of Literature. (Dec, 2014).
- Nephrology Nurses Association of Kenya Conference Paper title: Barriers to access of quality renal replacement therapy among end-stage renal disease patients at the Kenyatta National Hospital: Mixed method cross-sectional hospital based study. (Dec, 2013).
OTHER SKILLS/ TRAINING
- Certificate in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, America Heart Association (2018).
- Certificate in Basic Life Support, America Heart Association (2018).
- Certificate in ATCN, Pan-American Trauma Society. (2017).
- Certificate in Bioethics and Good Clinical Practice, KAVI-ICR. (2015).
- Certificate in Moodle application software, MMUST. (2015).
- Certificate in Project Management, University of Nairobi. (2012).
- Certificate in Basic Life support, Elaborate Nursing Services Kenya. (2013).
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Management, NACC. (2008).
Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 July 2018 06:31