PRESENTATIONS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
• Coordinating and organizing community outreach programs such as free medical camps at the school level in collaboration with the Directorate of Community Outreach and Extension Programs(COEP)
• Presented to the staff nurses on how to prevent post-operative ileus, May 2015, University Hospitals
• Capstone Project presentation at St. Joseph Health Care Center (April 2014): Presented to all the staff nurses and classmates on various ways to prevent hospital acquired pressure ulcers. Taught the nurses how to utilize the Braden Scale to assess patients at risk for pressure ulcers.
• Various volunteer work as a graduate student at Youngstown State University such as memory screening at St. Joseph Hospital at the East Wood mall during the 2013 and 2014 National Alzheimer’s week.
• Presentation on Cultural Diversity in Nursing during Sigma Theta Tau International induction ceremony 2014, Youngstown State University
• Organizing African Cultural night at Youngstown State University
- Ndung’u Paul1* Kimani Samuel2 Kirui Angeline2 Mukonene Jerusha1 (2019) Evaluation of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Knowledge and Its Impact on Practice Among Clinicians at a County Referral Hospital in Kenya Information and Knowledge Management www.iiste.org ISSN 2224-5758 (Paper) ISSN 2224-896X (Online) DOI: 10.7176/IKM Vol.9, No.7, 2019